Wednesday, March 25, 2015

25/3/2015 Wednesday

Weather: Cloudy

Today, I do my vision again at Mid Valley.
Before this, I always did my revision at Starbucks.
Since last Monday, I change the place to Madame Waffle.
coz their waffle, especially orginal waffle is my favourite and their iced Belgian chocolate too.
As you all know, sweet food is not my type of food.
Their iced Belgian chocolate is not really sweet and hence, it suits me to the ground.
It might not be your choice of drinks if u prefer sweet food :)
I tried their coffee tiramisu before.
But I prefer more to their plain original waffle.
Their waffle is really soft and tasty
and it's really great to pamper my taste buds with their waffle while I'm studying.
Ambience here is nice too for having your teatime or supper and chitchatting with your buddies :)







No comments: