Thursday, March 19, 2015

19/3/2015 Thursday

Weather: Sunny

Time flies.
Finally, it's my last study break for my degree life.
Thanks God that I'm able to meet those lovely and helpful best friends in IMU.
Be honest, I do not regret to further my studies in M'sia instead of NZ because tonnes of highly heartbreaking things happened while I pursue my degree studies,
e.g. my grandma passed away in the 3rd year of my degree and my mum passed away in the 4th year of my degree,
the last sem. of my degree.
While uncountable memories run through my mind,
tears will be streaming down my face automatically.
And mood is always up and down as well :'(
But I believe that as time goes by, I will be okay and I can get through this soon with my family.

For the two sweet ladies that I love,
you'll always be in my heart and I'm go grateful that I have you as my grandma and mum.
I'm so grateful that I was grown up by both of you and thanks for always pampering and showering me with tonnes of love.
Popo, you're such a great grandmum & mother, you're such a great mum and wife.

Well, tonnes of guidelines are in my reading list for my final exam,
but arghhh...I'm so lazy to start my revision @.@

No comments: